Our clinicians have a depth and breadth of surgical knowledge that are unmatched in the area, with expertise in less invasive techniques and innovative practices. At the Institute for Surgical Excellence, you’ll be a part of a team that is setting the bar for surgical excellence.
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Monitor ocular disease
- Perform post-operative visits for cataract and refractive surgery
- Dry eye evaluations and treatment including LipiFlow
Join a team of unmatched surgical expertise. Many of our clinicians have trained at the nation’s best academic institutions and published promising research in prestigious medical journals. Practice with a team performing more than 85,000 surgeries every year – 25 percent more than other centers in the region.
In an Optometrist career with LVHN, you’ll experience:
- Work with a team of Ophthalmologists, Oculpplastics, Optometrists, Opticians, and Certified Ophthalmic Assistants
- Expert clinicians who collaborate seamlessly with each other and with other highly trained professionals, each possessing unique areas of expertise
- The forefront of leading-edge technologies, delivering high-quality care to patients
- Our adaptable environment that stays current with the latest advancements in medical technology
- The largest, most advanced robotics program in the region.
Benefits & Perks
As a nationally certified Great Place to Work™, we acknowledge the dedication of our colleagues and offer a generous Total Rewards package that makes LVHN an even better place to work and grow your career. Explore our benefits.
- Starting Bonus
- Resident and Fellow Educational Stipends
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- CME Time and Allowance
- Relocation (if applicable)
- A network champion Optometry and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be NBEO Board Eligible or Board Certified
- ABO (American Board of Optometry) Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required