Well established office in Chino, CA is seeking a part-time Bilingual Optometrist to work 2-3 days a week. Looking for an Optometrist who diagnoses and treats visual system diseases and disorders by a assessing patient's condition; establishing diagnoses; developing treatment plans; treating patients; prescribing medications; maintaining records. Have good computer knowledge and must have an understanding of EMR systems.
Basic Spanish language required!
* Assesses patient's condition by examining the internal and external structure of the eyes and eye health; testing patient's visual acuity, depth and color perception, and ability to focus and coordinate the eyes; administering drugs to aid in diagnosing diseases and disorders.
* Develops treatment plans by analyzing test results; establishing diagnoses, such as glaucoma, cataracts and retinal disorders; systemic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes; and vision conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
* Treats patients by explaining condition and treatment to patient; prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses; providing vision therapy and low vision rehabilitation; prescribing and administering medications; providing pre- and post-operative care for cataracts, laser vision correction, and other eye surgeries.
* Treats special problems by referring patients to specialists.
* Documents patient care by charting patient condition and treatment in records.
* Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Maintains safe, septic, and healthy working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 and choose one of the following options:
4 for Employer related questions
5 for Job Seeker related questions
6 for billing, credit card questions
And dial Ext. 2296 (Extension Required). E-mail inquiries may be sent to