Our Practice is looking for a dedicated experienced Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering a great patient experience. Our offices are equipped with the latest technology. We are a group located in Long Beach of both ophthalmologists and optometrists ranging from various specialties (Pediatric, Retina, and Oculoplastic to name a few).
Our practice is seeking an OD for full time or part time coverage.
Our goal is to create a team of doctors who can do their best work, be fulfilled, and know they are contributing to work that really matters: helping people experience life more clearly.
- Examines, diagnoses and corrects to maximum efficiency patients' non-medical visual problems through use of corrective lenses, both spectacle and contact, and other optical aids
- Interviews and examines patients having a full range of vision problems, consulting medical charts when available
- Determines, using a full field of optometric instruments and equipment, such things as patients' visual acuity; amplitude of accommodation; refractive state at far and near point; and accommodation, convergence, and biocular coordination at far and near point
- Conducts fundus (living eye) examination
- Utilizes ophthalmometry for high astigmatic diagnosis
- Employs low vision aids such as telescopic and microscopic lenses for the correction of sub-normal vision
- Determines proper remedial alternatives and discusses and interprets findings with patients and/or parents; suggesting appropriate remedial method
- Refers patients with indications of possible pathological condition to an ophthalmologist for additional examination
- Consults with ophthalmologist when appropriate
- Calculates proper prescription employing formulas ranging from those necessary to calculate simple, single corrective lenses, through those necessary to calculate contact lenses, prisms.
-Assists ophthalmologists in comanaging of Cataract surgeries
-Helps in managing our Dry Eye program
- A license to practice optometry issued by the California State Board of Optometry
- All required licenses and certifications must be active and unrestricted
We are a busy Ophthalmology group in Long Beach dedicated to providing our patients with state-of-the-art vision correction services and the best LASIK technology. We are looking for a Optometrist to join our team!
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 and choose one of the following options:
4 for Employer related questions
5 for Job Seeker related questions
6 for billing, credit card questions
And dial Ext. 2296 (Extension Required). E-mail inquiries may be sent to