Established ophthalmology and optometry practice in Dallas area has an immediate opening for a full-time, Texas-licensed, experienced optometrist. Single practice location draws patients from surrounding southwest Dallas suburb and Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Practice hours are Monday-Thursday and Friday mornings. No evenings or weekends. Qualifications include:
- 2-5 years-experience in a clinic setting providing quality patient care
- Full scope of practice includes pre- and post-op care of surgical patients; routine and emergency patient exams; diabetic and glaucoma management; contact lens management
- Enrolled or eligible for enrollment in Medicare and commercial medical and vision plans
- Empathetic personality with concern for patients’ needs.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
We value a patient-focused, growth-oriented and cohesive team. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary and bonus, medical and dental group insurance, HSA, retirement plan match, CME reimbursement and paid time off.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 and choose one of the following options:
4 for Employer related questions
5 for Job Seeker related questions
6 for billing, credit card questions
And dial Ext. 2296 (Extension Required). E-mail inquiries may be sent to